Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 1st...

Another beautiful day in rural Martintown. It rained heavily last night. I love the rain. Each time I awoke the sound of the rain lulled my back to sleep in record time. Today the weather was a bit humid but not terribly hot. Lots of sun and a cool breeze. Very nice.

I found a couple of photos that I thought I might share. I really can't say where they came from as they were in emails.

Isn't this the most precious little critter? Just look at that face and those soft, velvety cheeks. Ya just want to hug it don't you.

This is a photo of the Purah Tanah Temple in Bali. It certainly looks like a place I would want to visit and maybe stay at for an extended period of time. I'm very fond of water and this looks awesome to me.

On another note, my Dell Studio 17 has lost it's sound for some reason. It was there and then poof. I hope it is a simple fix because I hate having to send it away to be fixed. I am very lonesome without my computer.

It is time to retire to the boudoir and read for a bit. Today I leave you with a quote from P.J. O'Rourke: "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."

No comments:

Post a Comment