Friday, August 21, 2009

Found a Job and faery clip art.


Well I finally found a job. Not an exciting job by a long shot but a job nonetheless. Good old Star Tek in Cornwall. Inbound call center for AT & T. But that is okay. I can sit, talk to people and get a pay check. I'm definitely not going to try and commute during the winter though. I will live in Cornwall and come home on my days off. I do so much dog sitting that my husband is quite used to me not being at home anyway. My biggest fear is that no one will let the dogs out or feed and water them properly. Hopefully that won't be the case. Anyway, I start training on Sept. 1st. Good shift... 11 am to 7:30 pm. That would be the perfect shift for me to work all the time. It would be nice if we got a choice.

Found some cute pics which I thought I would share will ya'll.



Today's quote is from Will Rogers:

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting a job! A blessing for sure. I hope you enjoy it and have some interesting and nice surprises there.

    ReplyDelete