Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Home Again

The above photo is my darling oldest daughter, Diesel the MinPin and Logan my ever so precious grandson.


I'm home again, damn. It was just so peaceful and nice and quite and people free. Home to the cats, dogs, fur, litter boxes, kids, etc, etc, etc.

New Grandson Pics. He is just the most precious little guy. I'm a truly dotting Grandma.


Logan on the lounge with Diesel and Pumpkin the cat looking on.

Logan climbing up the slide in his new pool.


The very best part of my life is the time I spend with Logan. In December he is going to have to share his world with a new little sister. I'm hoping the transition is easy for both of them.

Today's quote is by Will Rogers.

"Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier 'n puttin' it back in."



No comments:

Post a Comment