Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Reality TV

I am not a big fan of reality TV shows. I do like the music and dance ones usually but only the auditions because they are such a hoot. The actual show parts get a bit boring. X-Factor is the British equivalent of America's Got Talent and has our illustrious Simon Cowell on the panel of judges. While browsing through TV Guide this morning they made a reference to Simon and I always read "Simon" news. I checked out the X-Factor audition on YouTube and it was awesome.

Here is the link for the performance by Danyl Johnson. I would have embedded it but that function was disabled as per request. So go take a listen HERE. You will not be disappointed.

While I was surfing through YouTube (don't you just love it) I came across Susan Boyle's performance and it just gave me shivers. This woman is nothing short of fantastic. You can listen HERE!!

On the other hand dancing is good:


And for a little bit of a change up:



Of course we must have a wee touch of suspense in our morning as well:


Now that I have wasted time I must be off to do something a bit more constructive.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

No comments:

Post a Comment