Thursday, February 12, 2009

Almost Done!!

I am having the darndest time finishing the Sea Urchin. Just can't seem to settle down to work these days. The car thingy has me upset I guess. Anyway, here is what is done now. All I have left is the tip of her tail and the embellishments. There are thousands of beads in her now and she is quite heavy.

Hopefully the finished Urchin will be shown here soon.

My quote today is about, of all things, procrastination:



Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy. - Wayne Gretsky

1 comment:

  1. Holy. Cow. I am in awe. I do NOT do teeny tiny beads, and have such an appreciation for it! I tried ONE caterpillar bracelet and that was enough for me to know -- this isn't for you, just buy what you like and support others!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete