Friday, October 31, 2008

Pretty Pictures



I have spent a great deal of time surfing this evening and have come across some great photos that I am going to share. They come under the Creative Commons License.

Personally I can't take a decent picture for love nor money.


This was called Lonely Tree. It certainly gives you the feeling of loneliness and desolation.














This one is awesome. It was called Overgrown. The contrast between the grey and the purple is so perfect. I can't make a decent composition. This is a natural.








Turtles are such awesome critters. This reminded me of our cottage at Otter Lake when I was a child. There was a wood mill just across the little inlet and we would be over there everyday checking out the turtles and hunting for frogs. I think I lost at least 2 dozen pairs of flip flops in the muck along the shoreline.




I must have a couple of hundred photos that have come from dear knows where. Every now and again I will share a couple and hopefully I won't have broken every copyright there is. I leave you with a favorite quote:

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. ~~Kierkegaard

No comments:

Post a Comment