Saturday, October 25, 2008

Little Bits of Stuff


It has rained and it is damp. Not very cold. I have been in bed for more than a week. Well not right in bed. I can move around a bit until the pain gets really bad and then back to lie down I go. I have Anklosing Spondylitis. An uncommon form of spinal arthritis. It also affects connective tissue. My Achilles tendons are tissue paper thin and at the moment terribly inflamed and painful. It's the pits. So I just plugging around on the computer, housecleaning the hard drive and whatever. I'm finding all sorts of pages of "stuff" that I have written or saved.

I am a big fan of Stargate: Atlantis. And a big fan of the character Ronon Dex. What a hunk he is too. Would like to see him with a few less clothes. Which brings me to the cost of TV series on DVD. I would love to buy the complete seasons of Deep Space Nine and Babylon 5. But being rather destitute money wise I surely can't see putting that much money out on movies.. even on eBay.




To the left we have Diesel, a wrestler who I consider a hunk and a half. IMHO of course. There is something about a big man with long hair that makes me happy. LOL. They look so good. How come in the movies you get to see a woman's front but not a mans. Now that just doesn't seem fair somehow.








10 Things to DO Every Day

  • Hug someone
  • Always tell the truth
  • Phone home
  • Compliment somebody
  • Do the dishes
  • Eat something green
  • Recycle
  • Laugh
  • Help the Elderly
  • Write in Your Journal

One of my favourite quotes:


Cmdr. Leonard McCoy: Where are we going?Admr. James T. Kirk: Where they went.
Cmdr. Leonard McCoy: Suppose "they went" nowhere.
Admr. James T. Kirk: Then, this will be your big chance to get away from it all.

Well, it is getting later and I think I shall go to bed. Hope you all have a very wonderful Sunday.I leave you with a quote from Covert Bailey :
"No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office."

No comments:

Post a Comment