Friday, October 24, 2008

No one reads me either

This is a photo of my most precious grandson Logan. he is quite a little ham and spends a great deal of time in front of this mirror in the dining-room. He was 14 months old in this photo.


As I was perusing blogs this very early morning I was quite taken by the number of bloggers who have a posting: No One Reads Me! Looking back on all my blogs and stats I realize no one reads me either. It's just me, myself and I. How do you promote a blog? Must google that later on today. Right now it is too early and I am too tired. So, to all those folks blogging away out there... No One Reads Me Either. Maybe we should get together and read each other.

During the first period of a man's life the greatest danger is not to take the risk. When once the risk has really been taken, then the greatest danger is to risk too much.
-Soren Aaby Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813-1855)

No comments:

Post a Comment