Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Etsy

Today I set up, well not yet but I got a shop on Etsy. It seems to be the place where more and more crafty and artistic people are selling. I almost have one Ug Bug done and I still have all those ACEOs that I did over the past few years. Hopefully I will be able to sell some of the work I have stashed away.

This is one of my favourite ATCs. It is cardstock, wires and nuts in various sizes. It is quite heavy. I think I have about 20 of them to list.

This is the front of the Sea Urchin that I am working on now. Hopefully she will be done by the end of next week. She will have about 100 hours of work in her when completed and I can't even think of how many beads but she is quite heavy.

Well, break time is over. Back to the beading I go.

I leave you with a quote from Buckaroo Bonzi: "No matter where you go, there you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment