Monday, February 12, 2018

Can you believe this......

Here it is Monday, Feb. 12, 2018.  It has been years since I have even been able to get into this blog.  Today I thought, WTF  I'll give it another try and presto...  here it is, all of it and it is letting me in to do stuff.  Miracles never cease to amaze me.

Many blogs ago I promised myself that I would start to blog again.  I can't seem to get a grip on "do it now".  My mind is forever set in procrastination mode.  If anyone out there has some great ideas on how not to procrastinate and do it know...  please let me know.  I'm totally out of constructive ideas.

Quote of the day: 

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.            Maya Angelou

... and a whole lot less procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment