Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Home Again

I'm home again. For the past 11 days I have been dog sitting away from home. The dogs were awesome. So well trained and the chickens were just as cute as chickens. LOL. The dogs are used to being walked 5 times a day. I am a computer potato that walks to the mail box once a day. By the time I got home yesterday I was into walking. Some days the dogs and I went out 7 times. Rain, sleet, snow, wind, lots of wind, rain, did I mention rain. I lost 5 pounds just from walking because I sure as blazed wasn't dieting.

Today I had to get groceries because my husband and daughter had pretty much eaten their way through the entire house. There was nothing left to chew on but dog and cat food. Spent $208.00 dollars and only bought one package of chicken. We were out of everything.

After the groceries I had to go and visit my adorable grandson and of course bring him home for the rest of the week. I go dog sitting again on Friday for the March break.

Today my package of doll bodies came. Monica Magness at Girl Gone Thread Wild makes the most wonderful dolls to bead on. Visit visit her Etsy Shop and take a look at some of the awesome things she does. Tomorrow I will post pictures of the bodies I got and the one I am going to start working on.

Must go and supervise the little dude.

I leave you with a quote by Will Rogers, " We can't all be heroes because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by."

No comments:

Post a Comment